With Domestic Violence Awareness Month coming to a close, let’s take a look at all that’s been happening in and out of the Women’s Center this month.
1. In the latest edition of “Tips from our Counselors,” Charlotte Chapman has some advice for partners of survivors.
2. Weren’t able to make it to the Survivors and Supporters Unite panel held during Red Flag Week? Iris contributor, Allyson Cartwright, can fill you in.
3. The One Love Foundation has people talking about control statements with their #thatsnotlove campaign.
4. Ulester Douglas gave us great insight into how we can begin to prevent gender-based violence and get men involved in the issue.
5. What do home invasion horror movies say about domestic violence?
From our Facebook: