Every week brings something new, interesting, and exciting. Let us fill you in on what’s been happening in and out of the Women’s Center.
1. Farzaneh Milani inspired Kimia Nikseresht – and everyone else – at the 2015 Zintl Leadership Award ceremony.
2. Iris writer and feminist Kendall Siewert gave us a glimpse into the conflicting thoughts she has daily.
3. We caught up with Women’s Center alum, Preethi Varma, who is doing some pretty great work in Chicago.
4. More than 100 students gathered at the Garrett Hall bus stop to show solidarity with student activists at Yale and Mizzou.
5. Our Body Positive Toolkit for Parents is now available online!
From our Facebook: