Every week brings something new, interesting, and exciting. Let us fill you in on what’s been happening in and out of the Women’s Center.
1. Here are just a few reasons to be an intern at the Women’s Center: Charlottesville, Dear Old UVA, the class, the friends, and YOU.
2. We caught up with former Sexual and Domestic Violence Services (now Gender Violence and Social Change) intern, Sara Duke Grey.
3. Get to know YWLP Big Sister, Kerri Anderson!
4. Take advantage of Mental Wellness Screening Day next week and get your mental health check-up.
5. It doesn’t matter if Barbie is fat because no one else wants to be.
From our Facebook: