Get to know Social Media Marketing Team intern, Brianna Burnett!

1.Why are you passionate about your program at the Women's Center?
My program is unique in that it is the social media program. However my responsibilities are significant seeing that I make sure the students, staff, and public are aware of the events and activities the other programs are involved in. Therefore I contribute to the program by making sure all events and aspects of the program are thoroughly advertised and promoted.

2.What made you choose UVA over other schools you applied to?
I chose UVA because as a local, this school and its accomplishments were always on my radar. It also didn't hurt that it is a top-tier school that could be found at the top of U.S. rankings.

3. What has surprised you about UVA?
I think one thing that surprised me about UVA is how intimate this school can feel. As an incoming first year UVA seemed so large and overwhelming. However as the years went on, I feel like I can't go anywhere on grounds without running into people I know!

4. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
This is super random, but whenever I make spaghetti sauce I add brown sugar and a bunch of red pepper flakes. Deliciousness!

5.If you could have coffee with anyone from history, who would it be and why?
Since saying Thomas Jefferson would be too easy, I think I am going to say William Shakespeare. I would love to discuss his plays and theatrical ideas. I'd just hope he would take a break from using iambic pentameter while we talked.