Student Spotlight: Maya Link
Name: Maya Link
Year: Second year
Hometown: Richmond, VA
1. What brought you to the Women's Center?
One of my good friends had just participated in YWLP and told me what a great experience she had.
2. If you could describe YWLP or MLP in 3 words, how would you describe it?
supportive, enlightening, powerful
3. What other organizations are you involved with at UVA?
Pi Beta Phi, FPAS
4. How has a mentor impacted you?
Guided me in my times of need and helped me figure out the best path for myself.
5. If you could choose anyone, who would you choose to be your mentor?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
6. What would you most like to tell your 13-year-old self?
You are allowed to feel emotion but don't let those emotions control you.