Apply to intern in 2020-21
With 9 different teams, there are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Women's Center next year. Our internship program gives you the chance to combine classroom study with the practical experience of working with staff members in a particular area of advocacy. Former interns give many reasons why they chose our internship program - and why they're glad they did!
- For Charlottesville - break out of the bubble and give back to the community you call home while you're at UVA.
- For Dear Old UVA - be part of a University office that was created as a welcoming center for people of all background.
- For the class - Front Lines of Social Change helps you develop as an agent for change.
- For the friends - in class and working in intern teams, be surrounded by people who are as passionate, inspiring, and supportive as you are.
- For you - focus on your own growth and well-being.
Learn more in the Internship Program area of our site and apply now! Applications are due by March 1.