This page serves as a hub for our ongoing updates with links to several of our other pages where you can find more specific information about particular areas of our work throughout the pandemic. We will make every effort to keep all of this information up to date to ensure that UVA students, faculty and staff, and members of the Charlottesville community can access all that the center offers. If you need an update on something we offer and aren't able to find it, please email us to let us know!
Stay safe and healthy, UVA and Charlottesville!
Connect with virtual access to the support or resources you need:
- Our Counseling & Wellness Services team's page for new clients
- Our support groups for this semester and links to other groups
- The Gender Violence Resources hub created by our staff
- The Toolkits, Guides & Links published by our staff
- Our Food Pantry page
- Our Legal Clinic page and the list of legal resources related to COVID compiled by our interns
Find ways to engage and learn with us - from wherever you are:
- Our calendar of virtual events including workshops, guest lectures, and celebrations of women who are changemakers and leaders in their fields
- Our students' writing published on the Iris website
- Our students' podcast, Speaking in Hues
- Our Connect With Us links, where you can subscribe to our e-news and follow us on social media to receive ongoing updates
Most of the resources and opportunities offered by Women's Center have been available remotely since March 2020. The center will continue to offer counseling, wellness services, and educational events remotely until it is safe for services and programming to resume in the close quarters of the center's building on the Corner.