Genevieve works in several areas including teaching courses and coordinating the operations of our Men’s Leadership Project. Per serves as our liaison with staff members and parents in MLP’s local partnering middle schools and supports the UVA students serving as MLP Big Brothers, facilitators, and interns in the program.
- Front Lines of Social Change (EDHS 2889 & 3896)
- Fostering Leadership in Teenage Boys (EDLF 3895)
- Practice in Community and Youth Engagement (EDHS 2900)
- Ph.D. Interdisciplinary Humanities: Gender & Social Justice, Florida State University
- M.A. Interdisciplinary Humanities: Cultural Studies & Postcolonial Theory, Florida State University
- B.A. Women's Studies & Music, SUNY Oswego