Sarah coordinates the operations of YWLP in the Charlottesville area by serving as our liaison with staff members and parents in the four partnering middle schools. She manages the work of our YWLP interns and graduate assistants as well as supporting the many UVA students serving as YWLP Big Sisters and facilitators in the program each year.
- Fostering Leadership in Girls and Women (EDHS 3891)
- Practice in Community and Youth Engagement (EDHS 2900)
- Ed.D. Higher Education/Higher Education Administration (expected 2023)
- M.Ed. Critical Studies in Educational Foundations, Ohio University
- M.A. Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. Women's and Gender Studies, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- “Spicy. Exotic. Creature. Representations of Racial and Ethnic Minorities on RuPaul’s Drag Race.” In Brennan, N. and Gudelunas, D. (Eds.). RuPaul’s Drag Race and the Shifting Visibility of Drag Culture: The Boundaries of Reality TV. New York: Palgrave Macmillian.