Forms for Womens Center Counseling Clients
- CAPS Consent form to allow us to coordinate services
- Student Disability Access Forms
- UVA Maxine Platzer Lynn Women’s Center Release of Information Form (forthcoming)
Tools to Learn about Mental Health
- Resilience Resources: Evidence Based Practices for Resilient Grieving, Optimism, Daily Progress, Embracing Growth, Social Connection, & Achieving Goals
- Meditation Practices: Brief guided meditations created by FEAP on SoundCloud to help you summon and strengthen your wise, calm, and compassionate self.
- Five Finger Exercise: This technique is great for lessening anxiety, relaxing, and building confidence. On top of that, It only takes a few minutes to learn!
- Unlocking Us: Podcast from Brene Brown
Tips from Our Counselors
Members of our staff provide tips here to address concerns that are common among students we serve.