Senior Spotlight: Linea Fuller
Name: Linea Fuller
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
1. What brought you to the Women's Center?
The Women's Center has completely transformed my experience at UVA and opened so many doors for me. I find myself constantly involved in a variety of amazing conversations and activities on grounds bring awareness and learning about pressing issues that we face today.
2. What organizations are you involved with at UVA?
I volunteer at the local Charlottesville Planned Parenthood clinic and Adopt-a-Grandparent through Madison House, and I am a member of the Eating Disorder and Exercise Coalition.
3. If you could describe your intern team in 3 words, what would they be?
Insightful, good-humored, and powerful
4. What is you favorite memory of UVA so far?
My favorite memory at UVA has been exploring Shenandoah National Park and Charlottesville
5. What does leadership mean to you?
Leadership is the confidence within yourself to set and follow a goal. It can look a lot different ways and mean a lot of different things. It's important to stay true to who you are when guiding yourself and others towards a common mission.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Keeping up with the Kardashians and Trader Joe's butternut squash mac and cheese