Your investment in our students' work across Grounds and in the Charlottesville community shows today’s ‘Hoos that the spirit of civic engagement lives across the University community far and wide!
Your support matters here. Please click here to give online.
Instructions for sending a donation by mail and other ways to give are provided below.
Our young leaders are taking on the most daunting challenges out there.
The world needs them. They need you.
"During my second year, I discovered the Women’s Center internship program. And it all clicked. It was a 19-year-old Taylor’s dream. A space dedicated to fostering dignity for women and girls? Working for gender justice here and globally? Actual programs to institute social change? I knew it was something I had to be a part of."
Marketing & Development Apprentice
Olney Theater Center
"It’s a very special blessing to be in a community of intellectuals that are driven and dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. It’s an even more special blessing to be in a place like the Women’s Center where staff and interns give and give and give, constantly using their power for good."
CLAS ‘15, Batten ‘16
Federal Strategy and Operations, Deloitte
Ways to Give
- With our online giving form, you can use a credit card to make a one-time gift or initiate giving that automatically recurs over a period of months or years.
- Mail a check to: Maxine Platzer Lynn Women's Center at UVA, P.O. Box 37963, Boone, Iowa 50037
- Do you own stock that has appreciated? Donate shares and receive a charitable deduction for the full current market value and exemption from capital gains tax. Contact us to let us know that you plan give securities or to get further information.
- Contact us with any questions about making a pledge.
Invest in Our Future
- If you have included the Women’s Center in your will, trust or estate plan, please let us know.
- Please contact us if you are interested in planning a future gift. We would be happy to connect you with information about the readily available options and the tax and financial planning advantages associated with these types of gifts.