Toolkits, Guides & Links
Our Guide to Other Resources in the UVA and Charlottesville Area
Download the Women's Center Support Services Resource Guide, here!
- Here at the Women's Center - visit our Food Pantry page for further information
- 1400 University Avenue
- Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:00pm
- Nursing School
- 225 Jeanette Way
- Not fully stocked in Summer
- Engineering School
- Thornton A-121, M-F 8:30 - 5:00pm
- McIntire School of Commerce
- Rouss & Robertson Halls Room 114
- M-F 8:00 - 5:00pm
- UVA Community Food Pantry
- Runk Green Room-Fall 2019, SAK kitchen Newcomb- Limited hours.
- Check website for room number and schedule. https://pantryatuva.org
Food resources on Grounds are evolving. If you are aware of updates that we should include here, please let us know.
Online Mental Wellness Tools and Information
- Silvercloud: secure, immediate access to online programs to address common concerns such as anxiety, depression, or stress.
- CAPS Referral Database: use the MiResource tool provided by CAPS to search for Charlottesville-area mental health providers who are best suited to your needs.
- Browse additional resources on CAPS' website.
Other Helpful Sites around Grounds
- FAQ for Transgender, Non-Binary, and Gender Nonconforming Students from the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights