Toolkits, Guides & Links
Our Guide to Other Resources in the UVA and Charlottesville Area
Download the Women's Center Support Services Resource Guide, here!
Food Pantry Locations at UVA
UVA Pantries, along with other UVA facilities, are closed during the COVID-19 response. A tool for locating food resources in the area is available on the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank's website.
- Here at the Women's Center - visit our Food Pantry page for further information
- 1400 University Avenue
- Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:00pm
- UVA Community Food Pantry
- SAC Kitchen, Newcomb Hall
- Days and hours typically follow Newcomb Hall's hours. See the pantry website for further information.
- Nursing School
- 225 Jeanette Way
- Not fully stocked in Summer
- Engineering School
- Thornton A-121, M-F 8:30 - 5:00pm
- McIntire School of Commerce
- Rouss & Robertson Halls Room 114
- M-F 8:00 - 5:00pm
- Law School
Food resources on Grounds are evolving. If you are aware of updates that we should include here, please let us know.
Remote Groups to Support Students During COVID-19 Response - learn more on this page of CAPS' site)
Online Mental Wellness Tools and Information
- Silvercloud: secure, immediate access to online programs to address common concerns such as anxiety, depression, or stress.
- CAPS Referral Database: use the MiResource tool provided by CAPS to search for Charlottesville-area mental health providers who are best suited to your needs.
- Browse additional resources on CAPS' website.
Other Helpful Sites around Grounds
- FAQ for Transgender, Non-Binary, and Gender Nonconforming Students from the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights