Spring Drop-in Options
We're here for you!
All day Monday through Friday, during the center's regular hours, you can:
- Fuel up with our food pantry,
- Relax and revive in our Room to Breathe,
- Check off some to-do items in our quiet study spaces,
- Access the Reading in Hues Bookshelf or our library to find your next great read.
Specific days of the week often have something special to offer, too!
Check the calendar page of this site or follow us on to your favorite social media channel to get the latest updates about drop-in sessions like these:
- Solidarity Stitch Along - 4:30-5pm on most Mondays
- Tea with Taylor - 4-6:30pm on most Tuesdays
- Makers' Studio - 6:30-7:30pm on these Tuesdays: March 22, April 5, April 19
- Poe's Office Hours - 12-1pm on most Fridays