Drop-In Use Spaces
HQuiet study spaces
We have several spaces around the Center that are outfitted to serve students' needs.
These spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, unless they have been reserved by Women's Center staff, which will be noted by a schedule posted beside each door.
Students may use these rooms during business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Check out our:
- Study Lounge (lower level open area, seats 8-10, shown at top of page)
- Maker Space (lower level room with modular tables, chairs and large white board, seats 10-16)
- Main Conference Room/Library (upper level room with large modular conference table, and extra large computer monitor, seats 8-16)
- #2005 (upper level room with small conference table and small white board, seats 4)
- #2017 (upper level room with large white board, seats 4)
And don't forget to visit our Room to Breathe, a cozy space where you can relax and take a break from meetings and studying.