Drop-In Use Spaces
Variety of spaces available for quiet study and meetings
We have several spaces around the Center that are outfitted to serve students' needs, whether you're looking for a small study space or collaborative meeting area.
These spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, unless they have been reserved by Women's Center staff, which will be noted by a schedule posted beside each door.
Students may use these rooms during business hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Check out our:
- Study Lounge (lower level open area, shown at top of page)
- Maker Space (lower level room with modular tables, chairs and large white board)
- Main Conference Room/Library (upper level room with large modular conference table, and extra large computer monitor)
- #2005 (upper level room with small conference table and small white board)
- #2017 (upper level room with large white board, shown immediately above)
And don't forget to visit our Room to Breathe, a cozy space where you can relax and take a break from meetings and studying.