Drop-In Use Spaces
Quiet study spaces
We have several spaces around the Center that are outfitted to serve students' needs.
These spaces are available on a first come, first served basis, unless they have been reserved by Women's Center staff. Just check the schedule posted beside each door.
Students may use these rooms during business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Check out our:
- Study Lounge (lower level open area, seats 8-10, shown at top of page)
- Maker Space (lower level room with modular tables, chairs and large white board, seats 10-16)
- Main Conference Room/Library (upper level room with large modular conference table, and extra large computer monitor, seats 8-16)
- #2005 (upper level room with small conference table and small white board, seats 4)
- #2017 (upper level room with large white board, seats 4)
And don't forget to visit our Room to Breathe, a cozy space where you can relax and take a break from meetings and studying.